Friday, February 8, 2008

I finished my Baudelaires last night at Fiber Night (btw - I can't even express how happy it makes me to hang out with other knitters, this is a really great group and I'm going to miss them when I move in the fall) and I love them. They are beautiful and comfortable and fit great. Happiness.

Knitting 082

And so, since I have bound-off my last January socks I'm thinking of casting on another pair of February socks. I'm going to use January's Yarn Pirate yarn (it's called Calamata and it is green and brown and purple and gorgeous) and I think I'm going to make Firestarters. In my current financial panic I'm uncertain whether I should continue to be part of Yarn Pirate's sock club - so I've decided that I should actually see how the yarn knits up in order to make my decision. It's certainly very soft and pretty. Now I just have to wind a 480 yard skein into a ball from the amazing skein of my knees. Wish me luck.

No comments: