Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jungle Boogie Beret

So after swearing for years that I was going to make a whole fall set (a.k.a. hat and gloves) to go with my Japanese Vines scarf, I have finally made progress! Presenting my Jungle Boogie Beret!

DSC00887 

This may actually be my absolute favorite Sundara colorway. And that's saying a lot (especially considering how much Ruby Port I own). Thankfully I still have enough for a sweater, a pair of gloves, and maybe another small project. :)

Here are some pics of the hat in Central Park. :) This is September in NYC.

DSC00894

DSC00893

Yarn: Sundara Yarn Sock in Jungle Boogie
Pattern: Rustling Leaves Beret from Coastal Knits

This is my first entry for Celebrating Color. I'm also hoping to weave a scarf out of some gorgeous Sundara Fingering Silky Merino in Falling Leaves - a perfect fall colorway.

Celebrate Color

2 comments:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Gosh, what a GORGEOUS hat. I'm new to fancy yarns, so I enjoy seeing Sundara knit up. The picture in Central Park is fun to see!

Alessa said...

Pretty! I love the color and the weavy pattern is very cute!