Thursday, December 20, 2007

I stopped in at the doctor today to ask about the wierd shooting feeling (no pain, but it feels like a shock) that I occasionally get in my right ring finger. Apparently I have some early symptoms of carpal tunnel. So she gave me a brace for the night, which should definitely help, because I sleep with my hands in the weirdest most contorted positions immaginable. And what did I do with my diagnosis of carpal tunnel? I bought yarn, of course!

I bought yarn for Eunny Jang's Tangled Yoke Cardigan. I got eight skeins of Elspeth Lavold's Silky Tweed (my just in case skein is on order) in a really nice burgandy, tweedy red. Plus it was on sale! What could be better? I'm clearly making an attempt at fulfilling resolutions 1 and 8. I'm going to swatch (and wash the swatch) and hopefully start a sleeve today. I am super excited.

No comments: