Saturday, August 18, 2007

I have started my heel flap! I'm using the Yarn Harlot's sturdy heel, which has right-side rows as Slip 1, k1 all the way across. And I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Or rather, I'm pretty sure I'm slipping correctly I just don't understand why that would make the heel sturdier. Eh, we'll see. I bought some more sock yarn yesterday because I wanted to buy some yarn and I couldn't find it in me to spend much money. Sock yarn to the rescue.

Also I bought an Addi Turbo Lace #4 circular, so my mystery stole should start to grow. I'm hoping to get some quality time to work on the stole when I'm at home. It's just so cool to see it developing. Of course, I need to print out the rest of the charts (I forgot to do that at work) but I've barely started Chart 2 from the first clue, so I don't need to worry about that just yet.

No comments: