Monday, August 6, 2007

I finally did it. I caved. This morning I was playing around on etsy...and I bought a spindle and some roving.

I am so excited! I've been wanting to learn to spin for a couple of months (feels longer though) and now I can actually experiment! I'm hoping that I'm not too awful and that my wool sensitivity won't act up too much. Apparently it's easier to learn on wool, and everyone loves it so much that I feel like I should love it too. But I can't love it if it makes me all itchy and blotchy. My fingers are crossed.

I think the package is going to be sent priority tomorrow, which means I may have it by Friday. My only dissapointment is that I'll probably be in Fairfield this weekend, so I won't be able to play with the spindle.

Dude. This is so exciting.

No comments: